What You Need:
- A picture frame. You can use a Valentine's Day one like I did (the one I used was from Target), or any frame you would like.
- A quote you like about love, friendships, relationships, etc (depending on who this is for).
- A picture to put in the frame (the picture should have enough room to fit the quote).
- A glue stick.
- You take the quote you want to use that you have printed out (you can also just type up something you want to say to the person) and see what is the best way to fit it onto the picture. For me since I had such a long quote to be able to fit it I had to cut it out in sentences (or in groups of two/three, etc). You may be able to just cut the quote out and fit it right on the picture.
- Once you have the quote where you want it, before gluing, put the picture with the quote (use a little bit of scotch tape to hold the quote if you need to) in the frame. This is important because you don't want any part of the quote to get cut off by the frame.
- After you have quote in the right spot you can take the picture out and then glue the quote to the picture.
- Wait a few minutes for the glue to dry.
- Then put the picture back in the frame and your all done! So simple and fast!
Hope this idea helps you if you are looking for a inexpensive but personal gift for Valentine's Day (or any day really). Let me know if you would like to see more DIY posts.
Till next time,