So when I came home Monday and saw this:
I may have done a little happy dance. Ok, I did.
This time I got the Rose VoxBox*. I was pleasantly surprised by the contents as I did not know exactly what was coming. As I did in my other VoxBox posts, this post will be about what is in the box and my first impressions on the products. Then I will follow up with a review post after I have had some time to use the products. Also I know all the items are not beauty related but to keep it simple I will keep the Rose VoxBox posts on this blog.
Here is what was in the Rose VoxBox:
- belVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits. These I eat all the time already. They are super yummy and very convenient for on the go breakfast/snack. I got the blueberry in the VoxBox one of my favorite flavors.
- Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions. Looking forward to trying these out and seeing if I notice a difference in how my feet feel when using them.
- Kiss Gradation Polishes. I think I am most excited about these polishes. I love the look that these polishes are supposed to give so I am really hoping it turns out how it is supposed to.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. This is probably the second thing I am most excited for. Mascara is one makeup item I will wear even on days when I don't wear much makeup. I am kinda picky about my mascara though so time will tell how this one is.
- Lindt LINDOR Milk Choclate Truffles. These I have also had before. Love these chocolates. They only give you one small piece but they also include a coupon for $1 off a full sized bag. Excuse to go out and get a bag? Hmmm.
Don't forget to check back for my review post.
* I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.